LOW FAT LOW SODIUM RECIPES : CALORIES IN SUGAR FREE SYRUP
Low Fat Low Sodium Recipes
- Hyponatremia (Brit. hyponatraemia) is an electrolyte disturbance in which the sodium concentration in the serum is lower than normal. Sodium is the dominant extracellular cation and cannot freely cross the cell membrane. Its homeostasis is vital to the normal physiologic function of cells.
- It has 140 milligrams or less of sodium per 100 grams.
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A medical prescription
- (recipe) directions for making something
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- having an (over)abundance of flesh; "he hadn't remembered how fat she was"
- (of a person or animal) Having a large amount of excess flesh
- a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides); "pizza has too much fat"
- (of an animal bred for food) Made plump for slaughter
- Containing much fat
Vidalia Onion Casserole
One of the best tasting casseroles ever and is so easy to make.
2 Large Vidalia Onions
1 Sleeve of Ritz Crackers
1/2 stick Butter
1/2 - 1 cup milk
Chop up onions so that they are bite size. Place the onions in a frying pan with the butter and saute on low to medium heat until they are tender and translucent, not mushy. Don't turn the heat up tpp high because you don't want to wind up carmalizing the onions.
While the onions are sauteing, place the entire sleeve of crackers in a plastic bag and crush them up.
Get a casserole dish and place a layer of onions on the bottom. On top place a layer of the crackers. Then a layer of parmesean cheese. You can put as little or as much of parmesean cheese that you want. I usually use about a 1/3 of a cup. Then repeat the layer again. Pour the milk on top. The more milk you pour the more moist it will be. I tend to like to pour a whole cup to 1 1/4 on it.
Place the casserole in a preheated 350-375 degree oven for 20 minutes and bake uncovered.
I decided to use a 13x9 pan as the one you see above. If you do that then add another large onion in, make it 2 sleeves of ritz crackers and bump up the butter to 3/4 or 1 whole stick.
This is great because you can play around with the recipe and make it different each time. If you are watching calories then reduce butter and use low fat or sodium free crackers.
2006 March 30 Dinnertime What's for Dinner?
Coconut Shrimp Corn Chowder .. a new recipe for me.
What you'll need:
1 tbs olive oil
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 idaho potatoes, diced
3 cps corn, fresh or frozen
1 13.5 oz can lite unsweetened coconut milk
1 can low sodium, low fat veggie broth
1 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp ground coriander
2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and de-veined
What you'll do:
1. Heat oil and add onion and garlic .. sautee until softened.
2. Add potatoes and corn and stir to coat. (Note: if you want creamier chowder, then puree half of this before going on.).
3. Add coconut milk, broth, and spices. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 min or until potatoes are tender.
4. Add shrimp and simmer until pink and cooked throughout.
rice krispy treats calories
weight loss tool
weight loss in first trimester of pregnancy
how many calories in a subway cookie
exercise and calorie burning
weight loss on 1200 calorie diet
benefits of eating healthy foods
how many calories are in cashews
Post a comment
| HOME |